Terms of Service
OnlyFans is a pay-to-view social media website and application service that allows users to upload photos and videos to their profile, setting a monthly subscription price and therefore earning money from any paying subscribers ("OnlyFans"). OnlyFans is operated by Fenix International Limited ("us", "our" or "we"), at the registered address: Deep Roofs Hay Green Lane, Hook End, Brentwood, England, CM15 0NX.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make material changes, we will endeavor to notify you of the changes, such as by posting a notice directly within the www.OnlyFans.com website and/or on the OnlyFans app, or by notification via email. By continuing to use OnlyFans after such notice, you agree to be bound by these Terms as modified.
When using OnlyFans, you are communicating with us electronically, and you consent to receiving communications from us electronically, including emails and messages posted to your OnlyFans account. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We reserve the right at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without liability to you, to: (i) modify, suspend or terminate OnlyFans or any portion thereof; (ii) restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to OnlyFans or any portion thereof; (iii) remove, block or disable any content you post on OnlyFans; (iv) monitor your use of OnlyFans (including any content or message you post or transmit on OnlyFans) to verify compliance with these Terms and/or any applicable law; (v) investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of OnlyFans and cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation; and (vi) disclose information about your use of OnlyFans in connection with law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
How It Works
OnlyFans lets you create a user profile, which in turn allows you to (i) upload and post photos and videos (subject to compliance with these Terms) for access by your paying subscribers (fans) and/or (ii) subscribe to another user's profile to view their otherwise restricted photos and videos. You can also stream live video webcam and send private messages to any other user who is subscribed to you. As used hereinafter, the term "Users" refers to all users, whether using the site to earn money or to subscribe to others. As used hereinafter, the term "User Content" means any and all user-generated photos, videos, and messages.
We do not own or control User Content on OnlyFans. All User Content transactions and interactions on OnlyFans are between Users and at no point does OnlyFans become a party to any transaction or interaction between a User and another User.
OnlyFans is a social media platform for adults. Any content posted that is deemed unacceptable (either by OnlyFans or as reported by another User) may be deleted and the user notified via email. Users who repeatedly violate our acceptable use policy may be deactivated. For more information on acceptable use and prohibited content, please see the Acceptable Use section below.
OnlyFans is not intended for use by minors. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to register or own a OnlyFans account, or to create, publish, or view User Content on OnlyFans, or to otherwise access or use OnlyFans. If we become aware that a OnlyFans user is underage, we will promptly deactivate that user's account and delete all information and content of that user from OnlyFans. If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your minor-child has installed and registered on OnlyFans, please immediately notify us at support@OnlyFans.com.
By using OnlyFans, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you will fully comply with these Terms; (iii) you accept full responsibility for the use of OnlyFans on any device, whether or not it is owned by you; (iv) you accept full responsibility for any User Content created or provided by you; and (v) your use of OnlyFans will not violate these Terms or any applicable law.
If you are using OnlyFans on behalf of a business or other entity, you warrant that you are authorised to grant all the licences stipulated in these Terms and that you are authorised to bind the business or other entity to these Terms.
Account registration is required to access and use OnlyFans. To register on OnlyFans, you must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password. If you are looking to subscribe to other profiles or looking to earn money from people subscribing to your profile, you will need to either add a payment card or add a bank account, respectively. Adding a bank account will require additional legal information (the exact information required will depend on your country) and you will need to upload a valid form of ID. OnlyFans does not store any debit/credit card information or bank account information. This information is stored by our third party payment processor, who are fully PCI compliant.
By registering on OnlyFans, you represent and warrant that: (i) all account registration and profile information and content you provide to us (or in the case of financial information, to our payment processor) is your own information and content and is truthful and accurate; (ii) if you previously had an account with OnlyFans, your old account was not terminated or suspended by OnlyFans for violation of these Terms; (iii) you register on OnlyFans for your own personal and lawful, and you will not sell, rent, lease, loan or transfer your account to a third party without our written permission; and (iv) you will not log in or attempt to log in on OnlyFans through unauthorised third party applications (however, you may login via the Twitter application).
You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login details and agree to immediately notify us if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or any other breach of security is brought to your attention.
To access another user's content on OnlyFans, you must first add a payment card to your account and then click the 'Subscribe' button on that user's profile. See the 'How it Works' page for further details. All subscriptions are final and non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time, which will allow you to access the user's profile until the end of the existing billing period, where you will lose access to the content and not be re-billed. Your payment data is stored with our third party payment processor, who is fully PCI compliant. OnlyFans does not store any payment data.
To tip another OnlyFans user, you must first add a payment card to your account and then click the 'Tip' icon below a User's post and enter the amount that you wish to send. Tips are a gift and not in exchange for any content or service. All tips are final and non-refundable.
All purchases made on OnlyFans are final and non-refundable. By making a purchase on OnlyFans, you (the user) expressly waive any and all rights and claims you may have to get a refund, and you expressly acknowledge and agree thet neither the user to whom you have made your purchase from (i.e. the seller) or OnlyFans (i.e. the agent) have any obligation or liability to provide you with a refund for any reason. You may cancel a subscription (in advance of being re-billed) at any time from your OnlyFans user dashboard.
A purchase made on OnlyFans and subsequently subject to a chargeback will result in the user’s account being immediately and permanently excluded from OnlyFans. The chargeback amount will be deducted from the seller’s payouts.
OnlyFans allows users with a Twitter account to post auto-tweets. By using this feature, you must fully comply with and respect Twitter's Terms of Service, which can be read in full here: https://twitter.com/tos
Should you wish to deactivate your OnlyFans account, please contact OnlyFans customer support at info@OnlyFans.com to submit your deactivation request. We will deactivate your account within 30 working days after receiving your request.
By using OnlyFans, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to deactivate your account (with or without warning) if your use of OnlyFans violates these Terms or any applicable law.License
Subject to all of the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions contained in these Terms, we grant to you a conditional, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive licence to user our website and/or to download and install a single copy of the OnlyFans app on your mobile device for your own lawful and personal use only. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license may be revoked and terminated by us at any time and for any reason (including, without limitation, if you violate these Terms or any applicable law). Any use of OnlyFans other than as expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
We do not warrant that OnlyFans is compatible with all devices and operating systems. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether or not OnlyFans is compatible with your device. From time to time we may make updates to OnlyFans and will make such updates available through the website and/or applicable app store (Apple iTunes for iOS devices, or Google Play for Android devices). Depending on the update, you may not be able to use OnlyFans until you have downloaded the latest version of OnlyFans and accepted any new terms.
We require that all Users respect and comply with these Terms, at all times, when using OnlyFans.
You may not:
- use OnlyFans other than for your own lawful and personal use in accordance with these Terms;
- impersonate another, or falsely state, suggest or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any other person or entity;
- falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another's information or content;
- use OnlyFans in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of OnlyFans without our express written permission;
- create, upload, post, display, publish or distribute any User Content that (i) is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or (ii) violates another's copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent);
- upload and display User Content to your profile that contains nudity if your profile is not protected by a monthly subscription price or to any area of your profile which is potentially viewable to minors (i.e. your profile thumbnail or profile background image);
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any content that you do not own and do not have express written permission to do so from the applicable content owner (this includes taking a picture or screenshot or otherwise making a copy of another's User Content);
- remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained or embedded in OnlyFans or in any User Content that you do not own;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of OnlyFans or any portion thereof;
- bypass, circumvent, disable, deactivate or render ineffective any content protection, rights management, or security features or mechanisms (such as firewalls, filters, etc.) associated with OnlyFans or any portion thereof;
- interfere in any way with the operation of OnlyFans or any server, network or system associated with OnlyFans, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making "denial of service" attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the app or any server, network or system associated with the app; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another's account that you are not expressly authorized to access;
- use OnlyFans for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, monitoring the app's availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access OnlyFans or any server, network or system associated with OnlyFans, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from OnlyFans;
- frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any page or content of OnlyFans, or deep-link to any internal page or area of OnlyFans; or
- make any other use of OnlyFans that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
To report abuse or misuse of OnlyFans, please contact OnlyFans customer support at info@OnlyFans.com.
We assume no responsibility or obligation to screen User Content or to monitor OnlyFans for inappropriate User Content. Views expressed by users on OnlyFans do not represent our views or values. If you are offended by another's User Content on OnlyFans, you have the choice to not subscribe (or to unsubscribe from) to that user. If you believe another's User Content on OnlyFans violates these Terms, you can report that any post made by a user, by clicking the 'Report post' link underneath the post. Alternatively, you can report a user to OnlyFans customer support at support@OnlyFans.com.
By using OnlyFans, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right at any time to remove, block or disable any User Content that, in our sole judgment, violates these Terms or any applicable law, or may expose or subject us to liability of any kind, or may adversely affect the reputation or goodwill of OnlyFans.
User Content belongs to Users, and we do not claim ownership of any User Content. However, by creating and publishing and/or otherwise providing User Content on OnlyFans, you expressly and irrevocably grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to host, store, cache, index, use, copy, reproduce, display, perform, publish and distribute your User Content on OnlyFans for the purposes of providing, operating, managing, maintaining and improving OnlyFans and its services and features. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license will remain and continue in effect for as long as you maintain an account on OnlyFans. By creating and publishing User Content on OnlyFans, you also expressly and irrevocably authorize your Fans (paying subscribers) on OnlyFans to access and view (without downloading or copying) your User Content for their own lawful and personal use.
By creating and publishing and/or otherwise providing User Content on OnlyFans, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own or control all rights in and to your User Content; (ii) to the extent your User Content includes or utilizes any third-party property (such as material created by another person, or another person's name, voice, signature, photograph or likeness), you have secured all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary for the inclusion/use of such third-party property in your User Content and for our exercise of the rights granted herein by you with respect to your User Content; and (iii) your User Content is non-confidential and will be made available to your Fans on OnlyFans.
To comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) ("DMCA"), we will respond to proper notifications of claimed copyright infringement and will take appropriate action including expediently removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing User Content. We also have a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the account of anyone that is determined by us to be a repeat infringer.
To notify us of claimed copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent, by email to info@OnlyFans.com
Under the DMCA, a notification of claimed copyright infringement must include all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If we remove or disable access to your Content in response to a DMCA notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, and you may make a counter-notification in writing with our Designated Agent listed above. A DMCA counter-notification must include all of the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
If we receive a proper counter-notification from you, we will notify the party alleging copyright infringement and will reinstate your User Content that was removed or disabled in not less than 10 business days and not more than 14 business days following our receipt of your counter-notification, unless the party alleging copyright infringement notifies us first that it/he/she has filed a court action against you.
Please note that, under the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or in a counter-notification may be liable for damages.
Disclaimer of Warrenties; Limitations of Liability
By using OnlyFans, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- OnlyFans and all of its services and features are provided "as is", "as available" and with all faults, without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to OnlyFans and all of its services and features, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or reliability of OnlyFans, or the results of your use of OnlyFans. We also do not warrant or guarantee that OnlyFans and all of its services and features will be available at any particular time or location; that OnlyFans and all of its services and features will be secure, uninterrupted, and error-free; that any defect or error will be corrected; or that OnlyFans and all of its services and features will be free of viruses and other harmful components. Your use of OnlyFans and its services and features will be solely and entirely at your own risk.
- In no event shall we or any of our successors or assigns be liable under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits, loss of data or information of any kind, or loss of business goodwill or opportunity) arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) OnlyFans or any of its services or features, regardless of whether or not we or any of our successors or assigns have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- In no event shall our total and aggregate liability to you and/or others for any and all claims arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) OnlyFans or any of its services or features, exceed one hundred u.s. dollars ($100.00).
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages or total liability, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such case, our total and aggregate liability to you arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) OnlyFans or any of its services or features shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
By using OnlyFans, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to any of the following: (i) your use of OnlyFans or any of its services or features; (ii) any user content created, published, or otherwise made available on OnlyFans by you; (iii) any transaction or interaction between you and any other user of OnlyFans; and/or (iv) your violation of these terms or any applicable law.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
- You and we agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof) and that any dispute between you and us concerning OnlyFans or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved in the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim or cause of action by you concerning OnlyFans or arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
- These Terms do not create or intend to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and OnlyFans.
- We may, at any time and with or without notice to you and other OnlyFans users, assign these Terms together with all of our rights hereunder, to an affiliate or to an entity that acquires all or substantially all of the assets associated with OnlyFans.
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable, such portion shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and all remaining portions of these Terms shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
- A failure or delay on our part to enforce a right or provision under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver of any right or provision under these Terms shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about OnlyFans, please contact OnlyFans customer support at info@OnlyFans.com